Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First! Hey people reading this....

I hardly ever use Twitter[I don't anymore] let alone Facebook. I'm going to try my best to make these as interesting as possible though. I will also try to post as often as possible. I'm very inexperienced in doing this, but I'm going to make it at least worth the time you spent reading this. I promise you that. But, I don't even know what to post after this yet. There I did the first one for you. Expect to see a lyric from any song hidden within each post. Just something to look out for and might possibly frustrate you. Next time though it won't be pointed out. Anyway here's a picture of me, in case you want to know what I look like. I know when I read stuff like this coming from other people, I am always curious as to what they are like. If you can't guess from it that I'm a Star Wars fan, then you obviously have been missing out on one of the greatest movie franchises ever created. Yes, that is my real hair. I will now go think about what I will do next. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this, unless of course you skipped to the bottom to read this last line. In which case you are now reading this sentence, and I'm not going to fini............ kthxbi

-Anklyn

9 comments:

  1. Waiting for those hidden lyrics. ^^
    PS: Star Wars is indeed one of the best movie franchises ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to aprove this, but the old picture gave you a more mysterious look, just giving you some feedback. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, big star wars fan as well, noticed you'll be taking your SAT soon, we don't have that in the UK, what's that like, is it every subject?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the blog! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to what you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! : )

    You had a nice joke in the end there. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, dude-withe-ludes, why dont you try praying instead of them worthless, sinister-sister-video games. Why? Why not? Praying will make YOU moe! aware of your surroundings until you STOP looking DOWNSTAIRS at the whorizontal. Love heals, dude, and only Jesus' love makes you a man, never doing the five-finger-handjob which is Satanic. Follow us and wiseabove...

    What's your address again in the hereafter?? Mine is: 111 Rock-Solid-Ave, MilkyWeight, Seventh-Heaven - an intense, stuccoish mansion in a cul-de-sac with mountain bike trails you may conform with your thots AND a sassy, savvy, passionate antidote: an ultra-intense, kick-ass, party-hardy every, single, evening with avatars, faeries, cereal killers and front-row-seats; IQ... K2... and everything beyond the universe. EVRTHN and much, much more!! is YOURS in the Great Beyond with our acceleration to Maximum POW!er. Wanna join me? ...cuzz the other realm aint too cool, son:

    MyCrucifixIsMyFix.blogspot.com
    trustNjesus
    Infowars.com
    JohnLeary.com

    ReplyDelete